Tuesday 17 April 2018

Presenting at EdTechTeam - GAFE conference 2018

This year I presented at the EdTechTeam - GAFE conference. I presented about the same topic as I did last year, in fact using the same presentation/Google Drawing (of course I updated it!).

I found that I didn't prepare much as I had confidence in myself that I knew the content of my presentation inside and out. When it came time to present, I started confidently and my audience of approx 30-35 people were really engaged, asked really good questions and all said they learnt something at the end, so yay! 


It is definitely worth presenting at this conference as 1) I get to share my knowledge and 2) it means I get to go for free and learn off others. 
I highly recommend it to other teachers for next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me feedback!